If you have a restraining order served on you and also a…

Customer Question
If you have a...

If you have a restraining order served on you and also a warrant that's out of a different county will that do both

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We never got a summons on the warrant. And was told that a restraining order was put out. This is in another county in missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/6/2018
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 4 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. When you ask "will that do both" what do you mean by that?