My son 8 years old and when he come to home in the Dayton…

Customer Question
Hello my son...

Hello my son 8 years old and when he come to home in the Dayton Poblick school on March 2 bus driver scared the kids on the bus . She take a video and scared the kids , my son and another kids so scared, I want to complain about her

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Dayton ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I I speak with the bus

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I spoke with the bus station with the manager he said the camera was not working on the bus

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm not sure, but what specific questions did you have for me regarding this?

I can tell when I can spick with you

I see. If you're looking to request a call, I'd be more than happy to help!