I was arrested for supposedly for lying on a form to buy a…

Customer Question
I was arrested for...

I was arrested for supposedly for lying on a form to buy a gun

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ya theres a lot going on this was in july they didn't file for arrest warrant until 6 months later

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to this matter?

hi

Hi. Please tell me what your question is here? Have you been charged yet and appeared in court?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.