Where can I file a claim in an agency against a shipping…

Customer Question
Hi, where can I...

Hi, where can I file a claim in an agency against a shipping company that is registered in GA but is foreign?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

If it's registered in GA then you can file your suit in GA.

Wow, this is not the question I asked. Very disappointed!

Your question was: where can I file a claim in an agency against a shipping company that is registered in GA

My answer was - in Georgia. Because that's where the company is registered. I'm not quite sure what you're disappointed with but I'd be happy to clarify anything if you have additional questions.