We are trying to help our son who has multiple traffic

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to help our son who has multiple traffic violations and unpaid fines. His license has been suspended for several years. He now has a stable job and needs to pursue a license reinstatement and liquidation of outstanding fines. How does he start this process?

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon & Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do not have the answer to this question.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I just want him to get in contact with an experienced attorney,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/6/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question about this for us, since it is in 2 separate states? Has he contacted the clerks in the courts where the citations were received to find out how much each citation is?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I believe he has. I was not aware that charges would be made on my credit card. Please remove the $5.00 charge and I will end this inquiry.Thanks

The fees were explained to you clearly when you posted the question and you had to click agreeing to them to post. However, I do understand and I will send it to customer service, as I am not a site employee and cannot remove anything. Good luck with your son's situation.

Tina, Lawyer