I was in court last week on a assault on a female (me) case.

Customer Question
I was in court...

I was in court last week on a assault on a female (me) case. During the trial the defendants attorney brought out all my medical records from my personal doctor and my prescription drug records from my pharmacist. She had obtained them by a subpoena that neither th D A or I had been served with. I want to do whaterever I can legally against this firm and the two places that gave info out without my signing a Hippa form

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not sure what you mean by filed or reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also not sure. Will we be chatting or talking on the phone

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/6/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to cancel this then and get a refund. I have to be at an appointment in a short time thank you
Lawyer: DanLegal, Law Partner replied 1 month ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Phone call session started
Tina, Lawyer