How can I find the numbers from February 2018 powerball

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find the numbers from February 2018 powerball ticket online.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just so I can for some chance

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Here are the past Powerball results for Oregon:

https://www.oregonlottery.org/games/draw-games/powerball/past-results

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please reply WITHOUT rating so I can clarify. My goal is to provide excellent service, so if I've done that, please give me a 5-star rating before signing out. Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Do you have any questions about this?