We were selling Hemp oil (CBD) at Canton's First Monday

We were selling Hemp...

We were selling Hemp oil (CBD) at Canton's First Monday Trade Days and we have a lady now threatening us on Facebook. It has us concerned since we were under the belief it is legal to sell

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know, however, she is now blocked from my page and can no longer post anything. After the reading of the Certificate of Anaylis and finding none of the ingredients are in my products that are listed in the list of Chemical perscursor, I feel much better. We seriously will need your services if this is pursued..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No charges have been filed, however, she is threatening to turn over our product she bought from my husband to the Atty General, etc.....

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2018
Michael Bradley

canton ohio?

Canton, Texas

let me look into it

what were her allegations?

She states we are selling illegally. We are in Bossier City Louisiana

but you are talking about selling it in Texas?

from what you have said, in my opinion, you are well within your right to sell CBD in Texas

it can get confusing with the law but you were within your rights

Thank you very much kind sir. Now I will sleep much better tonight
Good luck. Please rate my advice period while I do not do this for the ratings, my compensation is tied into the rating system. Thank you.
This Attorney was very direct and gave a straight answer, which was much appreciated. Very helpful. Thank you
Thank you.
Please rate my advice.
I strive for 5 stars.
10 Stars

if you could rate me by hitting the blank stars on the top of the question page

that is the only way I can get compensated

I appreciate it

Michael Bradley