I was at a nightclub last night and after paying my bill i…

Hi i was at...

Hi i was at a nightclub last night and after paying my bill i was asked to leave i was sitting down all eveing with friends then as i extied the club officers ran over to me, put handcuffs on me and told me i was being charged with no trespassing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

After 5-10 minutes of sitting in the backseat of their car, they released me and said don't come back here

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They did not give me anything at all

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I live in florida and i'm a doctor and they kept asking me what type of doctor was i i'm a femaile and i am very shocked it all happened so quickly

3/4/2018
Michael Bradley

did they actually give you a citation?

No they did not. I'm extremely confused. They took my purse and would not let me remove my vehicle. After I stood outside recording their activities for 1 hour. I approached an officer 1 hour later and he walked me back to my vehicle and I drove off.

did they say that you were being a disturbance?

was anything missing from your purse?

No they did not at all. I was actually quite quiet all evening a VIP area of this club. I was not interacting with anyone. At the end of my night I asked for my check.

really makes no sense to me

I would give it a few days to make sure you do not get a citation and then call the place and ask to speak to a manager

I am sure that there are cameras everywhere and they will e able to see that you were not doing anything

where is the club located?

Club Eleven in Miami and money was missing from my purse

how much money are we talking about

can I assist you further?

No not at this time. I've visited my local Miami Police Department's internal affairs division and filed a formal complaint.
That is a good idea
Please rate my advice. While I do not do this for the ratings my compensation is tied to the ratings system. Thank you
Michael Bradley
Mr. Bradley was very prompt and professional in his responses. He displayed empathy and a keen interest in my issue. Should the issue persist; I will enlist his services readily. Thank you for your help.