I have a neighbor who has a daughter I caught her a couple…

I have a neighbor...

I have a neighbor who has a daughter I caught her a couple of times either throwing rocks at my home and trying to ring the doorbell and run. now I have seen her do this and told her i will tell your parents but in the past i have found rocks in my pool and i know its coming from the child's home. what should i do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want the harassments and vandalism to stop.

3/3/2018
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Have you notified the parents about the situation?

.

Have you contacted the police and filed a formal complaint with them?

.

.

thanks

I DIDN'T CONTACT THE POLICE OR THE PARENTS BUT NOW I AM IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING THE PARENTS A LETTER OF CEASE OR DESIST AND THAT I AM A QUIET PERSON WHO JUST WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE. TRYING TO BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR BY BEING PATIENT BUT ROCKS IN THE POOL AND CLEANING IT NOW I AM LOSING PATIENTS.

Ok, I think that is a good start... send the letter certified mail to the parents as well as first class so you have proof of mailing it. Then if that doesn't stop things, you may want to consider buying an inexpensive security camera system and putting it up to catch the child in the act.. Then you could contact police and let them deal with the situation through the juvenile court system..

.

.

thanks

I will certified the letter. thanks

You are very welcome. Happy to help any time.

.

It was my pleasure to work with you and help with your question. If you ever need me in the future, you can post a new question with "For Barrister" in the title and the JustAnswer employees will get it to me.

.

If you feel I have answered all your questions, I would very much appreciate a 5 star rating by clicking on the rating scale on your screen as that is the only way I receive credit for my work.

.

.

Thanks much

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much

Barrister, Attorney