I was arrested and site released. The Police filed the

I was arrested and...

I was arrested and site released. The Police filed the complaint in All capital Trust name instead of my upper lower case letters. I told the Judge this and told her that I refuse to go forward with any criminal proceedings until this is corrected. I further told her that I am a secured party creditor and a Citizen National and my domicile is Arkansas and California Republic, therefore, she has no jurisdiction over me, and that I was not going to ever give it to her because I am sovereign citizen. The judge then referred me to Department 95 which is for mental health court for a competency evaluation. The psychiatrist asked me if I were in Special Education before while growing up. I told her no, because I have a bachelor's degree now and I know my High School Diploma and information related to my school years growing up is not relavent to now. The truth is that I was in Special Education, but I do not want to disclose it because I am ashamed of it and never want to talk about it or disclose it to anyone but my family. besides as I have stated, the Criminal Court has no jurisdiction over me and I am not giving it to them. The psychiatrist asked me what will I do if the Criminal Court decides not to honor my sovereignty and not respect my upper lower case Human Rights name. I did not know how to answer that question. What should I say or how should I respond to this question? I refused to go forward with any criminal proceedings until they correct the complaint by dismissal and then filing it in my Upper Lower Case Human Name, because I know it is an Infrignment of my Copy Right.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The case is filed in California Franchise, and my dual domicile is The Country of Arkansas and California Republic. Arkansas is a Country in itself under Cooperative federalism. Arkansas has Jurisdiction over California because it is United States of America. California is in The United States.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I think so, but I am not sure. The case is a Citizens Arrest because One Restaurant owner is asserting that I short changed her while dining there. I never short changed her. Even though I am Schizophrenia Effective Disorder.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is all for now.

Answered in 1 day by:
3/5/2018
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney

I will try and help. I have a couple of questions. First of all, what county in California is the case filed in? Secondly, what is the status of the case at this time?

DCG

The County of Los Angeles. The status of the case is all criminal proceedings are suspended due the judge referring me to Department 95 which is mental health to see if I am competent to stand trial because I told her that she has no jurisdiction over me because I am a Citizen National and my Dual Domicile is in the Country of California and the country of Arkansas. I then told her that if she wants to persue a charge against me then she must file it in my Human Being name which is Upper Lower Case, and not in All Capitol which is BARBARA ANN GRADY. Otherwise, I told her that my copyright is being violated since I did not give them permission to do so. I went to mental health and they evaluated me as competent after I told the exact same information. The psychiatrist told me that she is going to advise the court and judge write my name properly in Upper Lower case. This the proper english that I was taught in Elementary, Junior High and High School. Also, I am a registered nurse and this is the exact way I was taught there as we do a lot of documentation there. I have been a nurse for over 20 years and never had any questioning. I am also only 5 months away from graduation with my Bachelors Degree inn
Journalism and Mass Media Communications.

Well, you won't like this answer, but here goes. I am a prosecutor and have seen this before and I can assure you you will find your sovereign citizen arguments unavailing. These arguments are nonsense and a really good way to get yourself remanded into custody if you become difficult or fail to appear. It is irrelevant what theory of law you hold, if you are present in California you are subject to the laws in place (whether you acknowledge them or not). Further, since it was clearly you at the restaurant, how you what your name spelled is also irrelevant.

I urge you to make restitution for whatever you did (pay the restaurant) and seek a disposition in light of that (perhaps an infraction).

I hope this helps.

DCG

I do not owe the restuarant any money. My told bill was $75 of which I paid $20 at the Bar, and the balance of $55 at the table. The alleged owner of the restuarant got upset because i would not pay her waitress gratuity. There was never any agreement that I have to pay gratuity. I felt that i had gotten very bad service and did think the waitress deserved a tip. finally, after going back and forth with this lady I just pulled out $20 bill and just put it on the table. Then my friend and I left and walked down the street to Star Bucks to get coffee, which was closed and so we turned around to only find this very same alleged owner and two of the restuarant had followed us a block away and still insisting on gratuity. I told y friend that I was scard and felt we were being robed. The lady then told us if we did not pay gratuity she was calling the police on her cellular phone. By the time we got back to the parking lot where we were parked the police came. I told them what had happened and this lady ikeeps bothering us and asking for gratuity. I told the cop that I had already paid her, but she just keep asking for more money and that I think she is trying to rob us. The cop went over and talked to her and came back and said the lady was now saying we had shorted her and not paid the bill. I told the cop that is not true, but just to try to settle things with her while the cops were there, I then pulled another $20 bill out of my purse and told the cop to just give it to her because she must be in poverty. TThe cop handed her the money, but then she told the cop that sh did not want my money, but that she wwated a citizens arest on y friend andme to teach us a lesson. Now what the hell can I do if the stupid lady will not accept the money. She clearly was just harassing us. No matter how much money we paid her, she was not going to be satisfied. Then she would not even acknowledge that her waitress had misinformed us about the drinks anyway. So I will not agree to pay this lady not even another penny. If need be then we will just go to trial and my friend will tell our side of the story. The jury will listen to us and understand that this lady was clearly out of line
As far as my Domicile, it is California Republic and Arkansas. The judge clearly understands that and has to abide by that. Arkansas has jurisdiction over California. Even so I was still trying to make good to this lady and her business by just going ahead andgiving her another $20, because $20wasnot going to make or break me and I had made up my mind that I was never going to her restuarant any moreever. Yes,you are correct in your advice that I must show up at the court as long as necessary just to clear up everything properly.I however, will never give thejudge or court jurisdiction over me. If they frefuse to abideby my federally guranteed rights to Due Process by kidnapping me anyway, then I will just have to file a complaint with th eAttorney General and possibly file an Executive Order with the Magistrate. You attorneys do that for your friends all thee time. Especially since you all are really working for Satin by lying on innocent people. All you Prosecutors just want a conviction because you want to run for Judge position. When clearly you know about Misappropriation of a Human Beings name. You really don't care about the truth. Then I say, just let all of you go and find God.

If necessary, this is what a trial is for. A couple of points.

1. Arkansas does not have jurisdiction over California.

2. The LA court had jurisdiction over you the moment you set foot in LA county.

3. In this context there is no such thing as appropriation of your name.

4. I am trying to help you.

If you persist with sovereign citizen nonsense, you will make what is a very minor problem immeasurably worse.

Best of luck to you.

DCG

It really is a big deal the moment that complaint was filed with my name in All Capitol. You know it's true as I do that I am not an Entity, which is a slave. The non-human Entity is the slave. But rather I am human being live and breathing. I don't have to go over Modern World Government with you, because you already know it, because you are a dirty filthy politician who will most likely be buried face down when you die. So we will agree to disagree. You didn't answer my question about the Special Education that is in my initial question to you. Because nothing really matters about the complaint anyway until we clear up the Misappropriation of my name. The complaint will most likely be thrown out without prejudice so that THE PEOPLE can refile it again the correctly with my live birth name on it. Till then, nobody can really do anything. Thank you for your help. It is really refreshing to speak to you in a Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum manner.

You are welcome. Best of luck to you.

DCG

You're welcome!
I'll get back with you Saturday, and we will conference then. Perhaps I will accept your invitation to talk to you on the phone.

Ok.

My only final question to you is what remedy must be taken to have the case dropped or dismissed since I already paid the restaurant all money’s owed to her for food and drinks. Her argument is that I did not pay her waitress gratuity. I offered it to her twice and one of the times the police was there. She refused the money and told the officer she didn’t want my money but rather to teach me a lesson by citizen arresting me and my friend. At this point my friend and me believe we are being harassed by the restaurant owner. We are both nurses and don’t know what this lady wants from us since she refused the money. My friend and I are both black Americans and the owner of restaurant is Mexican. We believe she doesn’t like us for this simple reason. What must we do?

Hello again,

The short answer is that if the other party continues to press the case, then you may have to go to court and tell your story. Keep in mind, it is the DA that brought the case, not the restaurant owner. If you intend to represent yourself, then contact the DA and discuss the case with them. Perhaps a resolution short of a trial/hearing can be worked out.

I hope this helps.

DCG

David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
Thank you. I decided to hire a private attorney to handle everything. I think that is the best way because I am not competent in criminal law. The lawyer that I hired is familiar with both The Strawman and Criminal law. She assured me she will take care of everything in my favor.