GM, I entered in an agreement on visitation with my ex-wife,

GM, I entered in...

GM, I entered in an agreement on visitation with my ex-wife, but it needed final approval by a judge. I am now not as happy with the said agreement. What are my options now. It has not been seen by the Judge as of yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York State

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The Proposed agreement was developed after many court appearances, but before trial commenced. It was signed by the three Lawyers and both parties as well. That was yesterday (Friday). I think it will be presented to the Judge next week.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so.

3/3/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You can enforce the signed agreement and revert to it. If the parties won’t agree can motion the court to enforce.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I do not want to enforce the agreement. I want it cancelled or voided.
You can do so by motion seeking modification on basis that it is in best interests of the parties and the children.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Great. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get credit by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney