I just want to know about interrogatories I need to answer…

Hello I just want...

Hello I just want to know about interrogatories I need to answer some corporation

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Brooklyn ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they repossessed my vehicule never gave me the plates or my belonging they hide the van they pass the toll after was repossessed and never gave the plates to dmv
2/28/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they repossessed my vehicule never gave me the plates or my belonging they hide the van they pass the toll after was repossessed and never gave the plates to dmv I just want to know about interrogatories I need to answer some corporation and how I can do the interrogatories from me to them

I understand.

The basic discovery process is a good tool for people involved in a lawsuit to find out information the other party has. Discovery usually can’t begin until about 10-14 days after filing the initial complaint, depending on your jurisdiction. Through the discovery process you can usually a) request documents to help your case; b) conduct a deposition (which is a formal interview of certain parties); c) request admissions to certain things so there is less time wasted at a potential trial. For example, you can verify that a person was driving a certain car or is a resident of a certain state by asking, “Please admit you live at*****”; d) and there’s also what are called interrogatories. These are basically questions that you ask the other side like “Were you drinking alcohol the night of the accident?”

The other party usually has 30 days to respond in writing to you. You don’t file any of this stuff with the courts. The only time the court gets involved is if the other party doesn’t respond or won’t comply with the request. That party can ask for a protective order against you and you can ask for a motion to compel the other party to comply. The decision will be up to the judge.

Discovery usually has to be done about two weeks before trial, but most cases are resolved by the discovery phase.

How else can I help you today?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can I do the interrogatories in any paper or need to be in any other format

You should use pleading paper. I've attached a copy for your review.

Any other questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
let see if I get the money from some one in the mean time thanks

The pleasure is all mine! Unless you have additional questions, there’s just a few other things I’d like you to know before we wrap up this conversation:

1. Could you look on your screen and provide me a star rating? 5-stars are always appreciated.

2. You can save me as a favorite if you would like.

3. For your benefit, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

4. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions for cheap.

5. Don’t forget to tell your friends about justanswer.com!

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Legal Eagle, Lawyer