My girl friend and i were passing through harrison county on…

My girl friend and...

My girl friend and i were passing through harrison county on I 64 Monday around 11:30 am. The county police pulled me over for speeding going 79 in 70mph speed zone.the officer came along the passenger side of the car and asked me to get in his car with my driver license and registration.Before I got in he asked me if he could pat me down I said yes

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Wants in his car he was telling me that the registration didnt match any thing in his computer.I recently purchased the vehicle from Hanover Toyota .2018 toyota 4runner

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No he never charged me for speeding.but called in a drug dog.then went down hill from there.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes,they had me sign a paper to consent search the vehicle which i signed.Then a state trooper showed up started asking me if i had ny heroin or crystal meth in the car.I told him no.He was a real smart ass he asked my girlfriend what she was doing in Mexico was she down there visiting my

2/28/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify for me what your question is?

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
like I said before we were pulled over speeding because they were profiling looking for drugs keeping us along I 64 in harrison county In, for 2 hours putting everything along the road and found nothing because there was nothing is there any legal action I can take the county and state police
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Phone call session started