My son got scabies from Tropicana hotel in laughlin, they…

My son got scabies...

My son got scabies from Tropicana hotel in laughlin, they have offered to settle for 1000 do you feel this would be worth fighting for more?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Az

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I dont know if anyone else filed one at the hotel, we did take my son to er and we have that resport that he got it from the carpet

2/24/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

If you do not have a lawyer here I would take the $1k.I think this gives you some recovery,these guys are notoriously hard to pry funds from.I think thi sis a decent recovery without a lawyer.A lawyer would take up to 40% here plus costs so you are better off to take the money here I think.It's never enough but honestly you net this tax free here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

awesome thank you for your honesty
i also would like to know if this website will automatically charge my card every month?

As I understand it here its a one time charge.I just answer questions here nothing to do with the money.

Thanks for rating 5 stars.Have a great day, sorry this happened to you.

Ray, Lawyer