Can a wife sue her hasbands lawyer for having him signing…

Can a wife sue her...
Can a wife sue her hasbands lawyer for having him signing papers when he was on so many medications and just got out hospital and because he was under duress because they would tell him he's going to die in a nursing home if he don't sign there going to leave and not take on the case and he would die and that they have people coming to or home at 12 am talking about do I know we're the rent office is or people standing by the house when I come out or four years saying I'm going to die when my hasband die. And following me when I go out side
Answered in 1 day by:
2/18/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your request in relation to your husband's lawyer.

If duress, coercion were used to get his signature in relation to a significant legal matter, this can be a criminal offense amounting to extortion or fraud.

This can only be evaluated by discussion of the precise circumstances on which his signature was procured.

You would need to file a criminal complaint to press charges in this matter.

There is also a civil issue and duress applied to any contract can be voidable by the party that was subject to the duress. If his signature has incurred him a loss he could sue the lawyer civilly in civil court on top of the declaration that the agreement is void.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4***** or accept.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Blake
Phone call session started
I asked to talk to a lawyer called Bill but I didn't get call no one I would like a refund thank you

A phone call is an additional service that is open to myself and other participating attorneys .

If another attorney picks up on this request he will phone you and has the information on record to further assist you.

You be charged , when the attorney accepts your request and doesn't phone you.

If you haven't received a call yet you can indeed cancel this phone request by contacting customer services.

They look after accounts not myself.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Best

Attorney Bill

The above should read won't be charged.

Best

Attorney Bill