I was involved in an Auto Collision on Feb. 9 involving

Hello, Lawyer's Assistant: Hello...

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Hello, I was involved in an Auto Collision on Feb. 9 involving another car. The occurred in a private property shopping center parking lot. My insurance company just e-mailed my and said they are (me) accepting damages and liability. One alarming element is at this intersection where the accident occurred their are NO stop or yield signage except for cars entering the parking lot from the main street??? The day after the accident I sent my Insurance company an e-mail describing my recollection, with several photos and a graphic depicting the incident. I had the auto towed to a collision center and their "estimate" was over $15,000 and them deemed the car as a total loss???. But talking to them earlier they said my car did NOT meet the total loss minimum for the car due to its current value (2011 Lexus LS460). I have never had a major accident or a situation like this before. I don't know if I "need" an attorney to work with me against my "own" insurance company?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Las Vegas, NV

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, other that phone conversations specific to the accident with the collision center and my insurance company

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel the other driver and myself were responsible. I also thank core issue is total lack of ANY consistently from one shopping center to another. I live on the east side and I sent pictures of typical parking designs near where to shop and they all have very good signage telling the driver where to stop/yield/proceed.

2/16/2018
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Unfortunately even your own insurance company will always act in its own interest. It is a irrelevant what other parking lots do unless there is some state regulation requiring certain markings or ingress/egress routes. I would recommend having an attorney advocate for you so that you maximize any recovery you are entitled to.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
What?
I have NO idea what you are demanding of me to do based on your comment above! Please clarify.
Thank you.

I was saying that your evidence about the design of other parking lots is irrelevant to your case unless you intend to sue the shopping center. You should probably have an attorney represent you because your insurance company will look at its own bot***** *****ne rather than what is beneficial for you.