Can you refer me to an attorney in the Los Angeles, CA area…

Customer Question
Can you refer me...

Can you refer me to an attorney in the Los Angeles, CA area that could represent me in a civil action lawsuit against my employer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a CA lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am a Federal worker for the Bureau of Prisons. I filed an EEO case and took a settlement agreement. I feel my employer breached the agreement and I appealed to the EEO commission, Office of Federal Operations and they told me I could file a civil action lawsuit. appeal #0120172415

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need an attorney to represent me in that I am being targeted at work and was illegally kicked out of my department. The CEO will not let me back on my job and I would like representation now on that matter. I am still employed with the agency. My job is in the downtown los angeles area.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
2/15/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

JA is a general information site. Pursuant to the terms of service I could not personally refer a specific Attorney. I can provide you with the resources that Attorneys use to find Attorneys for our clients that practice outside of our field of law or out of our jurisdiction if that would be helpful to you. I have had amazing success with these resources.