1.1. Plaintiffs claims are barred by the applicable statutes…

Customer Question
1.1. Plaintiffs claims are barred...
1.1. Plaintiffs claims are barred by the applicable statutes of limitationsWHAT IS THE LIMITATIONS FOR FRAUDAND BREACH OF AN AGREEMENT AND THE
TRUTHN IN LENDING?
.
2. Plaintiffs claims are barred by the doctrine of lachesWHAT BARS A CLAIM UNDER THE DOCTRINE OF LACHES?
.
3. Plaintiffs claims are barred by the doctrine of waiver
WHAT BARRS A CLAIM UNDER A WAVIER, IF THERE WAS A MORTGAGE OR NOTE?.
4. Plaintiffs claim are barred by the doctrine of estoppelWHAT BARRS A CLAIN UNDER THE DOCTRINE OF ESTOPPEL?
.
5.. claims R barred because Trustee is holder in due course &/or bona find mortgagee.
HOW TO PROVE THE ALLEGED TRUSTEE IS NOT THE HHOLDER, THERE IS NO MORTGAGE/NOTE?
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED
6. Trustee is not liable for allegations TILA (Act) violations that were not apparent from the face of the relevant documents.What shold I present to the court to prove these entities are not an orginsl investor and
does not have an legal assignment?
7. Plaintiff fails to undertake reasonable efforts to mitigate her alleged clams
are they speaking of my cause of action and relif sought?CAN YU EXPLAON THE STATE/FEDERAL LAW ON THESE AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES AND
WHERE TP CONFIRM THE EXACT AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE, STATURE
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 29 days by:
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 month ago

I am going offline here I will leave this for others.

Tina, Lawyer