I was on here a minute ago about the Mobile Salon. I clicked…

I was on here...

I was on here a minute ago about the Mobile Salon. I clicked on the wrong tab and closed my guy out.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

BBB out of Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don't know. What does the lawyer need from me to help?

4/20/2017 I request information about the Mobile Salon School & Training CAMP, Mobile Salon Sponsorship Program, Mobile Salon Bus Purchasing, and Mobile Salon EXPO 2017 (Ref Attch 1). I received a response the same day (4/20/2017) from Mr. Ronnie Mac containing the attached documents for the Sponsorship program. The program required a $5000 investment from the participant to cover the expenses for the Mobile Salon School. (Ref Attchs 3-6), I made my payment via Wire Transfer 4/24/2017 to Shops and Salons as described in the Bank Wiring Instructions (Ref Attch 13).7/20/2017 I received my code via text message from Mr. Ronnie Mac himself and began the course (Ref Attchs 11-12. Also see Attch 12 “Coupon: Mr. Hair Art’s Group” proving I am a customer of Mr. Hair Art and am a member of his group). While going through the online course, I noticed that it was a series of flyers and the end of course tests consisted of generic questions with the same answer for all three options (a,b, & c). I called Ronnie Mac and informed him that something was wrong the curriculum. He informed me that during a system upgrade (moving the online course to a larger system capable of supporting a larger number of users) the old or "beta" curriculum was restored instead of the current curriculum. He asked that I be patient while his technical team bring the curriculum back online. During this conversation he stated that he got "his people" approved to receive a refund on their investment for their time and patience. He assured me the refund would not constitute removal from the program and that I would still be able to participate in Sponsorship program.After several attempts to contact Ronnie Mac about the online course and the fact that I could not log on because the code he sent was used for the old system, and that I needed a new code. I never received the code that would allow me to enter the online school to complete the program.8/4/2017 I received the Mobile Salon Program Courtesy Refund Notice with the Mobile Salon Program Participant Acknowledgement Form attached (Ref Attchs 9 & 10). I completed the Mobile Salon Program Participant Acknowledgement Form and returned it 8/5/2017 via email (Ref Attch 14). I never heard back from Ronnie Mac about the refund, my check out code for the online school or anything else.September of 2017, after several failed attempts to contact Ronnie Mac via his mobile number, business number, VIP voice mail, and customer service; I entered a chat session on the MrHairArt.com’s chat utility. There I was able to speak with someone. I informed the person in the chat session that I do not wish to participate in the Sponsorship program and to have Ronnie Mac contact me. Ronnie Mac called me that day and informed me there was nothing he could to help me or undo it. I was out of the program and would not be eligible to reenter the program in the future. He said my refund was due to be processed with the October 2017 refundees (people who were due a refund as a courtesy or due to removal from the program). I waited patiently to hear from Ronnie Mac and/or his organization but no one contacted me via phone, email, or mail.10/16/2017 I called and spoke with customer service. The lady I spoke said Ronnie Mac was out of town due to return October 17th. She said she could not help me. She knew nothing about any refunds and that only Ronnie Mac handles the Sponsorship program. She would pass along my information. I called back 10/17/2017 and left messages. No response. I also sent Ronnie Mac an email to all of his emails in hopes that someone from his office would get back to me (Ref Attch 15).11/02/2017, I called customer service and "Ven" answered. I explained my concerns to her; the sponsorship program, the courtesy refund, and the numerous messages I left concerning the matter that went unanswered. She said she would pass my message to him with urgent attention. Ronnie Mac called me that day. I asked him about the status of the refund. I told him I believe his "Sponsorship Program" to be a scam because I have paid for my participation and I have not received training, the school is still not up and running. If it is, he did not send me that code to logon. I still have not received my courtesy refund that he said he would do for "his people" for my inconvenience and patience. I have not received my bus, I have not received my sponsors. I have not received not one thing as promised for my participation in this program.Ronnie Mac’s responded that he’s been busy with people asking to join the program, wanting to buy buses, asking about the Mobile Salon Expo, trying to get his buses launched by December; that he has really been busy, and my refund paperwork is probably sitting on his desk waiting to be signed by him. That nothing happens if he is not there. I reminded him that none of those things involves my situation because I was removed the program. When I reminded him of our conversation
2/13/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your detailed consumer complaint question. I'm attorney Bill following up on this question. If the program and course you bought is defective you would be entitled to a refund under your purchase contract and State and Federal Consumer protection laws.

The Georgia Consumer Protection Unit would be the appropriate agency to file a complaint:

http://ocp.ga.gov/consumer-services/filing-a-complaint

They will seek an answer to your complaint once filed.

You have the right under the Uniform Commercial Code to a guarantee that the product matches its express description and be of merchantable quality; the ailing software wouldn't meet these requirements.

"

§ 2-313. Express Warranties by Affirmation, Promise, Description, Sample.

(1) Express warranties by the sellerare created as follows:

• (a) Any affirmation of fact or promise made by the seller to the buyer which relates to the goodsand becomes part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the affirmation or promise.
  • (b) Any description of the goodswhich is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the description.
  • (c) Any sample or model which is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the whole of the goods shall conform to the sample or model.
  • "

Under the circumstances depending on your loss you can sue in thee small claims court or general civil court for a full refund in relation to the defective software sold.

You have uploaded a number of documents, the review of these documents is possible but is an extra service.

I can make an offer for the review of these documents.

In relation to my answer please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate my answer positively today before exiting today.

This is how I get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS is always much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
please make an offer. I don’t know how to file a small claims when the business is located in a Texas.

The small claims court in the Justice court in Texas is limited to $5,000; there would be the possibility to file there or in your local small claims court that may accept long arm jurisdiction over a Texas company.

In Georgia you can recover amounts of up to $15,000 in the small claims.

You have quite a few documents attached;the offer is made correlating to the time involved.

Thanks

Attorney Bill