I am being robbed through out the financial institutions…

Customer Question
I am being robbed...

I am being robbed through out the financial institutions down town Atlanta Ga by internal theft and employee fraud, and there's no help, so what's to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Atlanta, Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, like to zone six Atlanta police department officer Berry

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need a attorney, but I am always being told, that the statue of limitations is up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
2/10/2018
Lawyer: LawyerDavid, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today. How long ago did this theft occur? How did the theft occur? What was taken from you? Please fill in some more details about your issue and I hope to be able to assist you today. I look forward to working with you.