Is it illegal to threaten to kick someones if they don't…

is it illegal to threaten...
is it illegal to threaten to kick someones ass if they don't leave you alone if you have already told them toget away from you multiple times in one situation and they refuse
2/10/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your criminal law question this evening . I'm attorney Bill assisting you this evening.

Have any charges been filed and in what State did the incident occur ?

Was there any physical violence threatened and by whom ?

Thanks

Attorney Bill

No criminal charges just a restraining order with a civil suit AFTER He was served a copy of my Peterson to get a restraining order for harassment. I am in California. The man claiming my husband threatened him was harassing us in front of our house -and we told him to go away multiple times. We felt in danger because he was in our faces moving a lot and waving his arms around. He told my husband come on and hit me. My husband replied with “yes I will beat your ass if you don’t leave us alone”

Thanks for your response.

From your description your husband's act would not be contrived as an assault under the penal code.

Assault is defined as:

"

CHAPTER 9. Assault and Battery [240 - 248]

( Chapter 9 enacted 1872. )

240.

An assault is an unlawful attempt, coupled with a present ability, to commit a violent injury on the person of another."

Because your husband said if ; there was no immediate danger.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and get a credit when you rate my response positively.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better before your exit.

FIVE STARS is always much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

I would like to follow up on your question this evening. Has my answer explained your legal options ?

Just a reminder that I do only receive a credit for my time after you take the time to leave positive feedback.

FIVE STARS is always much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney