My wife talks down to me all the time and treates to put me…

Customer Question
Ya my wife talks...

Ya my wife talks down to me all the time and treates to put me in jail for no reason.....she says she wants me in jail to teach me a leason

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Toledo ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet I want to do a police report on her and n restraining order

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Idk not T THE MOMENT

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
2/7/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 5 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about this. What is she going to place you in jail for?