Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My best friend was recently admitted to a hospital and now

Customer Question

My best friend was recently admitted to a hospital and now they won't release him because they don't think he's capable of living home alone. He asked me to find an attorney. Can you please advise or refer?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He's in the hospital and wants to get out.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That should do it.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 9 months ago.
He cannot be kept against his will.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not acceptable. I do not want to pay $36 for a response that is of no help to me.
what more can I answer for you?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nothing.
Good luck. We cannot represent customers. If there were something specific you wanted to know feel free to come back.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Your "answer" was useless. I will waive the $5 initial charge. If I am billed for anything more than that, I will contest it. Your so-called service is a scam.

I am sorry to hear that. I offered to address anything else you need answered, and that is still available. You wont be charged. Have a nice day