I have a older used car, I was hit from behind, their ins.

Customer Question
I have a older...

I have a older used car, I was hit from behind , their ins. wants to total for $1600, cost to get it fix is $4500. It was running great before and I just put $4000 into it. Can I sue the people who hit us from behind.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Police report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well all the TV lawyers do not want the case, my wife has a hurt neck and is getting treatment on it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
2/6/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 5 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.The other driver and its insurer should cover all of your losses.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!