How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33109
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Oliver my son needs legal help at the Lawrence County Jail

Customer Question

Daniel Oliver my son needs legal help at the Lawrence County Jail in Deadwood South Dakota right now?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Dont know they are giving him false charges
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: so far they have reported he has two faliure to appears so he can not get out on bond and he has beenin the whole time so he could not ahve any failure to appear right now?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.


I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are the two failures to appear for cases in the same state/same county?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
There's false charges of failure to appears, not registering as a Alex offender, violation of a protection order, stolen vehicle and myself and abs several others are witnesses to the girl coming to my house and taking my son frimbhere only to have him arrested on violation of a protection order that dies not exist in this case and he has no failure ed tu appear either and he was registered at my address at the time along with u also witnessed the girl give him permission to drive her sisters car she reported stolen after she have ur to him just like the violation of protection orders that did not exist as will when she came to lie house and took him to have him arrested each time my son is mentally ill, adhd learning disabilities, seizures abdvither medical conditions needing to be treated but they are not giving him abykundcog medical needed Diego's own seizures thus girl has a criminal record and just got into trouble for giving her own son drugs as she did to mine in these cases which she gave him bath salts and he still has not seen a doctor for that u think this girl and the officer had set thus all up they tried to take my motorbike but u stopped it but I'm still not sure what to do these are false charges on my son
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

Thank you. You need to contact his lawyer on the case where he's got one. You can ask him to contact the prosecutor where the warrants are and to get him produced on those warrants. If he could not have possibly committed the acts, that has to be addressed in the court where the warrants are pending. By getting him back there, the judge would vacate the warrant and set bail so that he could get out.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry was at the jail my son is suicidal he has been there sense November 2017 they would not let me see him at the jail after I sat there for two and half hours waiting to see him that is why I could not get back to you last night!
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 9 months ago.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't visit your son. Is he on suicide watch? You could likely request it for him. If not, his lawyer certainly can.