Add name to house deed. Texas

Customer Question
Add name to house...

Add name to house deed

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
2/6/2018
Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. This is a pretty simply process for which you do not need a lawyer. You simply need to sign a quit claim deed transferring a designated undivided percentage ownership in the property to the intended grantee being added to the title. The deed needs to be notarized, and then recorded in the real property records of the city/county in which the property is located. If you need a template for a quit claim deed, let me know and I'll be happy to provide you one.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Just following up. My screen indicates that you have not reviewed my response. Please let me know if you did not receive it so I can re-send it if necessary. Thank you!

If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Richard, Attorney