ONE YEAR CONTRACT AS EMPLOYEE WORK FOR CONTRACTS THAT ARE…

Customer Question
ONE YEAR CONTRACT AS...

ONE YEAR CONTRACT AS EMPLOYEE WORK FOR CONTRACTS THAT ARE SIGNED FOR YEARLY IN KENYA

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

KENYA AFRICA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO I WANT TO MAKE SURE CONTRACT IS OK

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

OVERTIME PAYMENT CALCULATION

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/31/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your specific question for us? What does the contract state?

Tina, Lawyer