What are the best debt relief options for people with

What are the best...

What are the best debt relief options for people with excessive credit card debt / IRS installment agreements?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Florida and 7 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't want to file bankruptcy.

1/23/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist. I am a FL attorney with over 25 year experience. Before you even consider bankruptcy, I recommend that you use a debt counselor - they can negotiate reduced payments and better payment plan with the IRS and credit card companies than you can do on your own. Have you tried a debt counselor yet?

no. Thank you.

If not, you can try Vanguard Tax Resolution:

http://vanguardtaxresolution.com/

Hope that helps.

Please be sure to accept my responses and post a positive rating.

Lori
Lori, Attorney