Can a easement that is defined in a Title insurance, be

Customer Question
Can a easement that...

Can a easement that is defined in a Title insurance, be challenged by another as being ambiguous or not clear, to have it removed?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Being defined in a title policy does not render an easement, or any other recorded interest, from being challenged.

However, if it is an insured interest under the policy, then the title company might tender defense if a claim is made.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!