Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have been compromised financially physically mentally and…

I have been compromised...

I have been compromised financially physically mentally and now legally by a man I was involved with

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He has filed complaints on me trying to contact him because he will not speak to me so I have gone to his home to try to resolve

1/21/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. I see that you have used the site in the past. Was there an issue with the service you received. The reason I ask is because I would be happy to assist you, however, you may not be aware the Attorneys do not receive credit from the site for their time and work if the customer does not rate our service positively.

Can you explain how he has compromised you "financially physically mentally and now legally" so I can provide assistance?

Are you online with me?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was involved with this man personally for 3 years but for 8 myths seriously in those last 8 months he became physically aggressive, mind games and took 4000 dollars from my father on a hand shake and promise to help be so to speak the lawyer in the background as I was going through mediation. He has a basic law degree but does not practice. Ounce he received the money and I would also mention had been unemployed for 8 months, he started to distance himself, did not fulfill what was sai and paid for and also was seeing other women during all this. I confronted him about all he would not communicate. So I persisted with an explanation and return of find but cut off any way to reach him then wen to his residence and he then called police this happened 3 times . I had no other option to reach him and try to resolve the situation without taking legal action which was my last choice. Now he’s filing charges saying I trespassed broke into his residence and stole

Thank you for the clarification. The site is processing your telephone call. One moment please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello

Hello. The site is processing your telephone call request. One moment please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I did not receive any response to my detailed information
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have not received any response

Thank you for the detailed response. We have two issues here. One is to deal with the trespass matter and the other is for you to file charges against him for the money he borrowed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is not his first time doing this to a woman
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I know this for certain I have proof

Did your dad want to file suit against for repayment of the money?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m ashamed to tell him what he has done. He used seduction for personal gain

He is a con artist.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was blind and stupid and in love.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A narcissist for sure possibly a sociopath
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can we have a phone conversation
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He also mentally diminished me. Broke me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to find a woman’s right pro bono lawyer to help me on this or he will continue using women for personal gain
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Would you know who I could contact in Massachusetts regarding this type of matter. A women’s law group that handle women rights

You can report this to the FBI as well as the Police.

I can provide a link if you can tell me where in MA for Attorneys that provide Pro Bono Assistance?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t have the means for a lawyer since he is responsible for the end of my 30!year marriage . He s ducked me and played me

I understand. Where in MA?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m in the Boston area

Thank you. One moment please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you I appreciate your help.

My pleasure.

I have many links for you. This is for Pro Bono Services https://massprobono.org/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much I’m very grateful he has made me feel like a criminal

"The Attorney General's Office can assist consumers who have been victims of fraud, deception, or unfair business practices. Please contact the Consumer Advocacy & Response Division (CARD) or contact the Consumer Hotline at(###) ###-####for further information." http://www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/resources-for-victims/financial-crime-and-id-theft/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can’t thank ou enough for all your help.

My pleasure.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Thank you.

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney