I just have a few questions about legal options, then i

Hi i just have...

Hi i just have a few questions about legal options, then i might see if i will need a case

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i want some questions answered before i file anything

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am under 18 years old

Answered in 1 day by:
1/22/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you tell me your question?

can a child move out at 16 without parent's consent in MN

The age of majority in MN is 18. If there are issues you can seek to be emancipated. Where in MN are you located?

In carver county
How can i get emancipated?

Give me a moment to provide you with the law and a link for local Attorneys that provide FREE consultations. There are Pro Bono (FREE) attorneys as well as legal aid that can also assist you.

ok thank you

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Are you online with me?