Is there legal ramification for a legitimate company (a

Is there legal ramification...

Is there legal ramification for a legitimate company (a large one) that will not stop relentless email spamming without an unsubscribe button or means to get off the spam list? I've asked 5-6x and they just keep pounding me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

To who??

1/20/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am trying the 7 day service, and although this question is personal, I am going to ask a few to get a sense of how the service works. I'm an out of work attorney and interested in applying perhaps...
I was under the impression I signed up for the 7 day free trial. I just declared bankruptcy this week because a business unrelated to my practice of law was driven out of business. If this isn't part of the trial, I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

There is if the e-mail is fraudulent in any way. See Florida Electronic Mail Communications Act, Florida Statutes Chapter 668 Part III Section 668.603. The business should be sued it falls under the Act's requirements. For more information, click here.

http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/CB94AA46D5A0974985256EBB006D2E21

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

If you have questions regarding billing, you need to contact customer service. I am just a site user like you.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
thank you

You are quite Welcome! and thank you for the positive rating.

All the best,