A guy that started building a balcony for me was put in jail…

A guy that started building...
A guy that started building a balcony for me was put in jail for something. His girlfriend called me and asked if she could borrow $500.00 to get him out or he'd be in there for 15 month.. I told her she had to pay me back because it was my childs tuition and he had to finish his job when he got out. Well, she never paid me back and he never finished the work, so today I filed a warrant in debt. I didn't want to send it to her job so I texted her to ask for her address. She would never answer. So, today she called me back and part of her statement sounded as if she was physically threatening me or slandering me. She said, "I don't want to get dirty butI know you smoke, I know what you do, I know where you work. So, I went out and got some no trespassing signs to be sure she did not come to my house. Is there anything I can do legally with her stating she knows where I work? Oh, I recorded the entire conversation.
1/20/2018
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Is there anything I can do legally with her stating she knows where I work?

.

Even though the inflection in the person's voice or tone might imply that they meant something by the comments, that wouldn't be enough for you to take any kind of legal action other than sending her some type of written communication stating that you are notifying her that any further contact from her will be considered harassment and you will file a formal criminal complaint if she contacts you again.

.

In the meantime, you can still continue your legal action against her and the shady contractor to try and get your money back through the courts.

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Attorney
Thank you very much.