I am looking for representation for our LLC. I down want…

Customer Question
I am looking for representation...
I am looking for representation for our LLC. I down want this person to get a default judgement and clearly I cannot represent the LLC. Can you assist with this? Can I hire you?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys, themselves, use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

I was looking to connect with a specific lawyer. Not you. Sorry.

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active, or rate this question yet as it would then discourage others from answering. Should a professional pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying a response from someone else.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.