Why business insurance company doesn't provide a list of…

Customer Question
Why business insurance company doesn't...
Why business insurance company doesn't provide a list of good local business lawyers to the business owner? If they do so, the business owner can pay these lawyers to consult issues before those issues become bigger legal problems costly to the insurance company to defend. The insurance company should know local business lawyers better than business owner. Is it because that insurance company doesn't want additional liability by recommending local attorneys, or local attorneys are generally not interested in consulting business owners, or else? Thanks.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/19/2018
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

Yes, I agree it is because the insurance company doesn't want to risk additional liability by recommending any attorney.

You can get a free consultation from some of the business law firms linked by location from here.

I hope this information is helpful.