My son has 3 driving offenses in a 2 year period and it is…

My son has 3 driving...

My son has 3 driving offenses in a 2 year period and it is preventing him from gaining employment.

There is an application process to apply to expunge a driving record in OH.  Can hiring an attorney speed up the standard 6 week process?  If so what field of practice should we retain?

1/19/2018
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Attorneys who have a good relationship with a judge (or more likely the Clerk of the Court) may be able to schedule an expungement hearing faster than the normal process. You want a criminal defense lawyer who specializes in speeding and traffic tickets.

Here are few, highly rated lawyers who offer free consultations. If you do not find a lawyer near where you live, please tell me where you live and I will find one:

Robert Benjamin Botnick tel(###) ###-#### http://botnicklawfirm.com/ (Cleveland)

Brock A. Schoenlein tel(###) ###-#### http://brocklawohio.com/ (Dayton)

Jon Saia tel(###) ###-#### http://www.splaws.com/ (Columbus)

Chad Kristian Hemminger tel(###) ###-#### http://www.columbus-criminal-defense.com/ (Westerville)

Andrew Richard Bucher tel(###) ###-#### http://www.oviduiohio.com/ (Lima)

Ronna S. Lucas tel(###) ###-#### http://www.stillpass.com/ (Cincinnati)

I hope this helps.

Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Edward Young

Thank you so much. This helps a lot.

This would be in the Steubenville area. Jefferson County OH

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-visaspecialist/ Or, simply request “Edward only” in the first line of your question.