I came home to a notice from the sheriff office they were…

Customer Question
I came home to...

I came home to a notice from the sheriff office they were trying to serve me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Is there a way to find out who's trying to serve me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a case number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. If you know what court it's in, you can take the case number ***** the court and find the caption for the case - which will tell you who is suing you.