I have a question in family law. Vic. The Final orders have…

I have a question...

I have a question in family law

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Vic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The Final orders have been sent to both parties

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But my question is, do final orders cancel the interim orders?

1/19/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
The interim order is issued pending the final order. Once final order is issued the interim orders are void unless final order provides they continue.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
3 more questions:
If the Final Order provides it (interim order) continues, would have to be referenced in the Final Order?
If the Final Order provides that the Interim Order (in part or whole) continues, I assume it would have to be referenced in the Final Order?
And are there any circumstances in Family Law where the Interim Orders would still be enforceable despite the issuing of a Final Order?
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Normally not unless judge wants to incorporate section from interim without writing it again.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney