Is Aidnest a scam.... contacted my husband regarding his…

Customer Question
Is Aidnest a scam......

Is Aidnest a scam.... contacted my husband regarding his college degree payments?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

We are in Utah but Aidnest is in California...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They called this afternoon and needed $2000 so I gave them my charge card and they withdrew it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are both retired and don’t make a lot... my husband got his PHD but isn’t working using that degree... he is 81 and has two heart attacks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What exactly is your relationship with Aidnest?