FOR legalgems ONLY > As To The Question You Answered

FOR legalgems ONLY > As A...

FOR legalgems ONLY
>
As A Follow Up To The Question You Answered Regarding RULES OF EVIDENCE
>

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Michigan, my-secure.justanswer.com/question/guest/d419a47beb954e05883ca44afe148e37ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY SIMPLY?I made 6 different phone calls to both, my brother and friend over a period of 3 months. That on each sequential Phone call ( different phone calls) I told them (Brother, friends) Different specific information,
.>
Phone call 1, My surgery was Delayed 90 days..
>
Phone call 2 ,(30 days later) I called my surgeon and did not get a response back
>
Phone call 3 , ,(60 days later) My pain is increasing to Standard pain level 7
>
Can you please specifically tell me what Statement these people Could make as admissible evidence and under what ruling
>
You answered this question with :links:to case law etc
>
Please take all that info and "links" and PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY SIMPLY?
>
THANK YOU >

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

MICHIGANmy-secure.justanswer.com/question/guest/d419a47beb954e05883ca44afe148e37ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY SIMPLY?I made 6 different phone calls to both, my brother and friend over a period of 3 months. That on each sequential Phone call ( different phone calls) I told them (Brother, friends) Different specific information,
.>
>
>
>
>
>
>
THANK YOU

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

FOR legalgems ONLY
>

SORRY FOR ALL THE DUPLICATIONS
>
REFERENCE
>
my-secure.justanswer.com/question/guest/d419a47beb954e05883ca44afe148e37
>
THANKS
Answered in 1 day by:
1/20/2018
Josie-Mod
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay; your request was not placed in my queue so a moderator alerted me.

I have reviewed your question list and also copied and pasted that URL in my tab and that question is not coming up. When looking at your question history which question was it? (I see 20 questions and I don't see any to which I responded but I do recall a question of this nature).

I was able to locate your question:

https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/ca0a3c1189c14e3da0a8f5c71f93dcfd

Unfortunately I can't give specific legal advice such as drafting/coaching statements that witnesses may make under the rules of evidence.

I wish I could help and I wanted to respond after locating the original question so you would not have to keep waiting.

Some attorneys will provide assistance such as this on a "limited scope representation" basis - basically do piecemeal work for either a set fee or an hourly fee, as opposed to the traditional retainer and full case representation.

This explains that:

https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/administrative/legal_aid_indigent_defendants/ls_sclaid_handbook_on_limited_scope_legal_assistance.authcheckdam.pdf

legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
I appreciate your concerns,
>
Can you "distill" your detailed previous answer to this, regarding rules of evidence in a, CIVIL MATTER, Michigan
>
" i " made a phone call to a friend, person "A" and said (what I believed to be a statement of fact), "Bla-Bla-Bla"
>
Can person "A" testify, either in court or with a "sworn affidavit of Merit" that on a phone call, I told them, "Bla-Bla-Bla"
>
I hope this allows you to answer in a specific yes or no and (maybe quote "rule number, etc)
>
THANK YOU