Need to get a court order to show ownership of a motor home…

Customer Question
Need to get a...

Need to get a court order to show ownership of a motor home unable to get a title from dealer. Purchased by father who is 92 and the company purchased from is under investigation for fraud.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?

Missouri. 1999 Tiffin Alegro Diesel pusher with 52000 miles

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Missouri Attorney General already has charges against the dealer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need to get this resolved so dad can get this unit sold. Neither he or I can drive it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/18/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this matter?

Tina, Lawyer