Is there a statute of limitations on embezzlement.

Customer Question
Is there a statute...

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported to local police.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/18/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

.

Does this refer to embezzlement of public funds?