Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

If some one asks you to withdraw funds then they stash the…

Customer Question
If some one asks...

If some one asks you to withdraw funds then they stash the money , is it is it impossible to hold them liable since there is no proof of foul play?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well I told a nurse at the Hospital where the perpetrator was treated for a purported fractured ankle

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well , I got involved with someone who said she was a Psychotherapist said told me my Daughter has a devastating Multi personality Disorder.Next thing I new ,I was married to her,alienated from my family for years and I was out of 100,000 bucks . I never had a dime in my pocket and I was the sole provider. I also lived in deplorable conditions

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/18/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.

Kindly provide additional information regarding the situation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer