Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a Deed of Trust on a property in St. Louis MO. The…

I have a Deed...

I have a Deed of Trust on a property in St. Louis MO. The principal was due back to me by July 2017. The owner of the property refuses to pay interest or return my Principal. How can I get back my money?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This was a COMMERCIAL LOAN AGREEMENT WITH: American Estate and Trust FBO Linda Hutcheson IRA;
WITH COLLATERAL OF REAL PROPERTY LOCATED in MO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Done through accuplan/ insiders cash. Seems like a scam

1/18/2018
amir atashi rang
You need to send the debtor/owner of property a notice of default per the terms of the deed of trust.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The Statement shows that the borrower is American Estate and Trust. Maturity date was 07/07/2017.Notice of default? I have been sending many letters request to Accuplan but to no avail. How do I send a notice of default
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was told that it was going to be $47 for this question
A notice of default is basically a formal letter, referencing the deed of trust, saying that they are in arrears and that they need to pay or else risk foreclosure on the property.
I hope this information is somewhat helpful.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this something you could do? What would you charge for it
I’m only a California attorney so I only know the process for California.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. I will try to contact an attorney in Missouri
Thank you and good luck
amir atashi rang
amir atashi rang
amir atashi rang
amir atashi rang, Lawyer