I need to break a truck lease with ryder. Arizona. Just now…

I need to break...

I need to break a truck lease with ryder

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just now starting to talk to the lease rep or they call him the account manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

1/17/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Can you share with me a little more about the situation?

LegalKnowledge, Attorney
I have spoken to our lease representative Ryan. I explained that our financial situation has changed since signing the lease in September. Our monthly expenses have risen dramatically. We own routes with FedEx in Tucson AZ. We have tried to raise revenue by increasing the freight volume on our routes. FedEx does not fairly compensate it's route owners at times. It takes resources to service these routes. Expenses have risen compensation has not. We can't afford the lease anymore. I offered to buy the trucks. Ryan refused and said "you signed the contracts, you can't get out of the lease."
Phone call session started