Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is it legal to purchase Vitamin A,C,D and etc along with…

Customer Question
Is it legal to...

Is it legal to purchase Vitamin A,C,D and etc along with other over the counter stuff like magnesium and zinc in bulk and repackage them and sell them through an online business?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Such as?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/17/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: Yes, this is legal as long as the bulk items you purchased are unbranded (white label) and you are branding them yourself. If they are branded by another company and you try to pass them off as your brand, that could be problematic.

I hope that answers your questions.

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please remember to click on 4 or 5 stars (★★★★) on your computer screen. This is important because this is how I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

Thank you!

I see you have reviewed my answer. Do you have any additional questions? If not, a rating is required in order to close this question and give me credit for doing my job. Please do that now.

Thank you!

Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 4 days ago

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but I have not received credit for it. Do you need more help?

Remember that the rating is not based on the outcome you wanted or desired, but instead, on my service to you. Negative ratings are reserved for Experts who are rude or unprofessional.

Thank you!

Expert James
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer