Ron Guzman called to say publisher clearance I was a winner,

Customer Question
Ron Guzman called to...

Ron Guzman called to say publisher clearance I was a winner , his phone 929.(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Gilbert Az

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

HE called few hours ago and said he would call tomorrow 9:00 to 10:00 a

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He said for me to go to my library to get documents

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Oh gosh, please please please don't give this person any personally identifiable information. This sounds like a scam and if you give them a social security number, an address, a bank account number they can absolutely wreak havoc on your life!