Does it constitute breech of contract when, The party of the…

Does it constitute breech of...
Does it constitute breech of contract when, The party of the first part and the party of the second part sign a contract, then, without the knowledge of the party of the second part, the party of the first part alters the term and conditions of said contract?
1/15/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

The answer to your question is no, the contract is not enforceable in this case. Every part must agree to all of the material terms of the agreement and any changing of the agreement after the contract is signed is not enforceable until the party in the second part assents (agrees) to those additional terms. The modification can be done orally or in writing, but there must be some evidence the second party, either through words or conduct, agrees to those additional terms.

What other questions did you have for me today?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
No further questions at this time, your response was absolutely satisfactory.

The pleasure is all mine! Unless you have additional questions, there’s just a few other things I’d like you to know before we wrap up this conversation:

1. Could you look on your screen and provide me a star rating? 5-stars are always appreciated.

2. You can save me as a favorite if you would like.

3. For your benefit, you can also click here in the future to request me individually.

4. Don’t forget, if you haven’t already, you can always sign up for a membership with Just Answer and start asking more questions for cheap.

5. Don’t forget to tell your friends about justanswer.com!