Need to file a complaint with labor board. worked for a

Customer Question
Second opinion] need to file...
Second opinion] need to file a complaint with labor board. worked for a company that has 5 hotels and zero African American on the payrollJA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?Customer: noJA: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?Customer: at will and hourlyJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/16/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Why do you need to file complaint with the "labor board?"

Which "labor board?"

What is your specific question?

Kindly provide additional information.

Thank you for your cooperation.